Monday, June 23, 2008

States Revisited

I wasn't satisfied with a map that just showed the "Lower 48" as a solid block of dark red, so I'm back at it, this time with a few more maps.

Here are the states I'd been to before I hooked up with Hub 1.0:

Visited States

Visited US States Map from TravelBlog

Here are the states Hub 1.0 and I have been to together:

Visited States

Visited US States Map from TravelBlog

Here are the states Starman had been to before he and I became an item (I'd do a similar map for Hub 1.0, but as he'd never been to the U.S. all the states would be grey, so what's the point):

Visited States

Visited US States Map from TravelBlog

Yes, folks -- that's Alabama lit up like that. (They were all business trips from when he was a full time software developer.) He's since been to six more, and we'll add a few more with next month's New England tour. I'll update Starman's map after that trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment