Saturday, December 8, 2007

I just don't know about this one...


I've been looking for some new blogs to read (all recommendations more than welcome) as I've gotten fed up with Dooce's new design, clearly intended to discourage all of us who are OLD and can't read tiny print and don't care about cutting edge design tissue boxes.

This has led me to look at quilters' blogs. Mostly boring. (Sorry, but we can be boring. Myself included.) But they do take you to odd places. Just as you can rate yourself as a nerd, you can have your own fairy name. Here's mine

Your fairy is called Columbine Goblinfilter

She is a bringer of riches and wealth.

She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.

She is only seen on midsummer's eve.

She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Get your free fairy name here!

(The cleverpants among my readers may notice that my fairyname doesn't exactly match up with either fairy as pictured. Okay, okay -- so I raided Google Images for suitable fairies. Now you can sue me -- I went back and got copyright-free fairies!)

Just another of the many perks to reading my blog: It too is boring AND you get a fairy name out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment