Sunday, November 4, 2007

I'll Show You Mine...

Thanks to a quick check of the infamous Chutney Hut blog, I have taken my Nerds Test, and can reveal the truth to all:


NerdTests.com says I'm an Uber Cool High Nerd.  What are you?  Click here!

I'm not too surprised I scored so low on computers; they kept asking me about my IP address. I encourage my readers to channel their inner nerds and report back how they did.

And for those of you who know both me and Dino Burger, the proprietor of the Chutney Hut (aka Coffee Jones' hubby), you will be amazed to know I out-scored him on sci-fi/comics (I think solely because Starman and I conspired last year to get me some of vintage Millie The Model comics from my childhood, so technically I could put my hands on a Marvel comic!) and literature. However, I am 8% more of a dumb dork than he is. I think that's right...

No comments:

Post a Comment