Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Not so much (today)

I'm waiting for a call to say if I have to go to this afternoon's Election Board meeting in the county courthouse. I can justify not working on the motions for the lawsuit because, technically, there are still settlement negotiations going on. Starman is finishing up the bucking (i.e., cutting into lengths) of the tree we felled yesterday and says he doesn't need me, on the tractor, to haul the resulting logs back to the barn. I didn't have the meeting last night with the brilliant genius designer, but we talked on the phone and have exchanged e-mails about a design concept, and he's amazing, so I'm relaxed and happy about that. I've even (finally) watched last week's episode of Grey's Anatomy!

So, as long as I don't take hours to compose and post this blog entry, I should have time to sew! Which actually starts with a general organization session in my office/workspace, tidying away the bits I have for the next two quilts into a wonderful tote that Coffee J. gave me over the weekend. Also, I have stash to put away. I've always been a clean-before-working type, not a clean-after-working type. And you know what they say: The world is split into two types of people -- those who split the world into two types, and those who don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment