Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Uh, okay, on to something else

I was going to post the last pictures of quilts for a while (we did take the photos while we were at Coffee Jones' place last week) but Google's server isn't cooperating with the uploading of photos.

This is too bad, because I really don't have anything else to talk about. I've got a nasty cold, the kind that makes you feel ver-r-ry sle-e-epy, and yet we have a massive shopping day ahead of us. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving -- you might have heard this somewhere already -- and we're hosting Hub 1.0 for the weekend, and our lovely neighbors, Nina & Rudy, for the turkey meal. I like entertaining. I really do. I'm just sorry I'm not feeling 100% for the event.

Still, Hub 1.0 claims now to have some cooking skills, so maybe I'll draft him as sous-chef for the event.

Have a lovely holiday everyone, and if you live in a country that doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving, or celebrates it on another day, well, then you have some specific reasons to be thankful, like Dick Cheney.

No comments:

Post a Comment